Organized by the Pediatric Research Foundation’s Young Leaders Circle, Bécanes et bottines is a sporting event that allows companies and their employees to compete against each other.
How to participate? It’s easy!
- Contact the people in charge of your company, as each registered team will donate an amount based on the mileage covered by its employees to support paediatric research.
- Form a team with your collegues who commit to running, swimming or biking for the cause.
- Team members’ mileage is added up and a certain amount per mile is donated. Donate and look for sponsors!
- When you register, your donation must be equal to $1 per kilometre for a minimum of 500 km.
- Each team member must raise a minimum of $100.
- Track your performance by subscribing to the Pediatric Research Foundation page on Strava and join the Strava Club!
Report on the 2022 Bécane et Bottines Corporate Challenge
The Bécane et Bottines Corporate Challenge was held for the first time in 2022. It was a huge success, and is sure to become an annual tradition!
- First edition of the challenge from 7 to 21 October 2022
- 3,500 kilometres covered over 2 weeks by teams from 6 major Quebec companies
- More than $14,000 raised for pediatric research in Quebec
Thank you to the valiant athletes from Inovia Capita, Équipe Québec, BMR Group, Osler, PwC and Valero!